1. Studying the contract agreements & adherence to the terms
2. Planning of resources (Manpower & material) & its cost-effective utilization
3. Review of the progress against the drawings & ensures Speed, Economy & Quality in coordination with juniors, Consultants, Client, Contracts, labors, team of safety/ Quality /Stores/ purchase.
4. Ensuring on time Safety, Statutory & other Legal compliances.
5. Effective coordination with Client, Consultants thru weekly meetings & update the same to seniors/ HO
6. Negotiation with contractors and finalization of terms.
7. Effective rotation of funds by billing to the client and payment to the suppliers, with less working capital.
8. Daily Progress Report (DPR) to concerned seniors at HO
9. Ensuring proper utilization of SAP & sharing reports with DGM/GM about progress
10. Measures utilized to avoid wastage of material and labor/cleanliness & housekeeping at site, Allocation on labor in the site as per the requirement
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Candidate should have B.Tech/BE with 12- 15 years experience along with knowledge of Auto cad, MS Projects/ Primavera.?
2. Candidate should have experience in Building Construction with good knowledge.
3. Passport is mandatory.
Interview Location: Gurugram
Note: Kindly mention your:
Kindly revert on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Most Urgent Requirement