Quality Engineer - Mauritius
Job Location: Mauritius
Qualification: Engieering Graduate from recognized university with minimum 05 years of relevant experience in QA &
Experience: 05 to 10 years
No. of Jobs: 02
- Should be able to monitor and control the QA/QC policy of the project as per the terms & conditions of the contract.
- Should have knowledge for the quality test the quality test with the help of apparatus and tools required in the laboratory for proper monitoring of the civil works as per the relevant IS codes.
- Should maintain all the quality documentation required for the project as per the contract.
- Should monitor on daily basis the quality of works and workmanship at the site as per the contract and drawings.
- Should be able to record and maintain the quality inspection, report in presence of the client and third party quality inspection.
- Should be well conversant with the necessary details (density, fitness modulus etc.) of the materials that were used for the design mix on the concrete of a particular grade.
- Should be conversant of moisture correction of the materials required for concrete.
- Should have knowledge of the various kinds of mixtures and their properties.
- Should be well conversant with the in-situ tests during concrete of bores piles/cast in situ bored piles by direct Mud Circulation Method (DMC) or by drilling with hydraulic means.
- Should be able to assimilate and co-relate the various routine tests carried out at the site with respect to the contract.
- Should be able to find out the acceptance criteria of the compressive strength of concrete.
- Should be conversant with acceptable limits in relevance to IS Codes for concrete by means of Batch Mix.
- Should be well conversant with computer knowledge -MS office.
- Should have knowledge in Non -Destructive mode of concrete testing.
- Should have working experience in construction industry.
- Passport is mandatory to apply for the above-said position.