Civil Supervisor -Mauritius
Job Location: Mauritius
Qualification: 12th Passed
Experience: 08 to 12 years
No. of Jobs: 20
- Responsible for day to day constructions activities and managers crew leaders/labors force to carry out the specific construction tasks. The labor force will have varying levels of construction experience and skills, and so, they must be mentored and supervised closely.
- Monitor and supervise subcontractor/labor forces work on daily basis comparing planned to actual. Then take appropriate mitigating action to ensure compliance with the plan, based on the knowledge of available manpower equipment & materials.
- At the end of the day work, plan and organize the task for the next day in consultation with the Foreman & Site Engineer. The planning is done in correlation with the overall plan of the project.
- Adherence to safety policy and ensures the working safety/hygiene/housekeeping of the work site and the labor force.
- Review the work progress and offer suggestions to the Foreman/Site Engineer/ Project Manager for better progress of the work/ safety procedures.
- Responsible for taking deliveries of materials and supplies.
- Ensure all tools and materials are maintained and safeguarded.
- Ensure that the work is in conformity to standards and specifications.
- Ensure build site has tools and materials needed for the day's tasks.
- Visit the labor camp thrice in a week and maintains the hygiene/housekeeping/ safety of the labor camp. checks for electricity connections/gas connections for cooking/ firewood for the purpose of safety and healthy environment.
Desired Candidate Profile.
- The person should have experience in construction industry.
- Candidate should have the passport to apply for the above-said position.