1. Execute and supervise the day to day entrusted works as per the approved plans complying with all quality requirements.
2. Execute works at site as per the project's plan, ensure compliance with the safety norms, and minimize wastage
3. Workout bar bending schedule, surveying details of shuttering of structures, layout for geometry and important works for all of the structures as per the client's requirement from approved plans and submit to the section in change
4. Calculate the material requirements and submit to the section in charge
5. Prepare the subcontractor bill and submit to Section in-charge
6. Ensure proper utilization of resources
7. Report on the progress of the works to the SIC on a daily basis.
1. Candidate should experience in the construction industry.
2. Passport is mandatory to apply for the position.