General Manager (Procurement )- Delhi
Job Location: Head Office - Delhi
Qualification: B.Tech (Civil), MBA/ M.Sc in Construction Management
Experience: 15 - 18 Years
No. of Jobs: 01
- Interface with other department and vendors for all matters related to the procurement of Projects materials, equipment, and services scope.
- Handle and manage projects RFQ's commercial evaluations, PO award and PO administration to Final delivery and PO close out.
- Oversee all Procurement activities associated with the effective purchasing of Projects requirement by the Procurement Department in accordance with Projects or end user schedules specifications and budgets.
- Procurement support for Bids and when necessary, participate in bid reviews and evaluations.
- Develop and maintain a commercially sound Vendor base, survey the market for new supply sources including non- traditional ones and maintain Project Approved Vendor List.
- Evaluate vendor performance on continuous basis.
- Provide project procurement reports as necessary and undertake takes, Activites, and assignments.
- Preparation of all the Techno-commercial Documents.
- Handling techno-commercial negotiations with subcontractors.
- Analysing the subcontractor's financial capacities and Capabilities.
- Presentation to Top Management enabling them to make informed decisions for awards of subcontractors Orders.
- Expediting the awarded subcontractor Orders thus ensuring the adherence to the Projects schedule.
- Active Participation in Pre- Tender Negotiations.
1. Candidate having 15 to 18 years experience in construction preferred.